Military, 1st Responder or Educator?
Ask About Our Neighborhood Hero Incentive.
As a military wife, military life and all that it entails is something Jen and her team completely get! These are some of the heroes we have helped over the years! We specialize in helping military, 1st responders and educators with their closing costs because we appreciate your service to our country & community and we love giving back. A portion of our commission will be credited towards your closing costs at the close of escrow. We are also certified Military Relocation Professionals. More than half of our business consists of military clientele, so we are very well-versed with the VA Loan and all of its benefits.
DO YOU LIVE OUT OF TOWN AND CAN’T BE HERE TO SHOP FOR YOUR HOME?
For years, we have helped families virtually and today’s technology makes it nearly seamless to PCS to San Diego. Many families or service members do not even see their home until escrow has closed. Below are some of the ways Jen & Brandy put your mind at ease so you can rest easy, knowing they have it taken care of.
- We will set you up to receive listings that fit your criteria and budget straight to your inbox the second they have gone live on the MLS.
- We will connect you with a lender that knows the VA loan inside and out.
- We utilize live video chat to show you homes in real time. It doesn’t stop there. If you feel the home is one that you will possibly write an offer on, we will get a detailed video. Many of our clients have been able to draw floor plans from the detail of the video! Need pictures? Done! We will also point out any noises or smells that you may not be aware of since you aren’t physically there.
- We will coach you on the market in San Diego and guide you on how to best write your offer.
- We will attend your home inspection, once you have an accepted offer At the end of the inspection one of us & the inspector will call to review it in detail. We also advocate for any repairs that you may request. Need measurements? Let them know ahead of time what measurements you need, they carry a tape measure with!
- We will meet you upon your arrival in San Diego to give you your keys and celebrate your new home!
- Most importantly, we are there beyond the sale of your home to always provide you with guidance, resources such as property managers and numerous other vendors you may need in your new journey.